Jns Pets - JNS is NOT HONEST

They don't tell you where the meds are coming from because it is not from the USA.They will not answer phone calls.

I waited over 2 hours to have my call answered in the order it was received. They never returned my call at the number they ask you to leave your name and number and the support email is a joke. They NEVER contact you. You cannot return your product unless you mail it back overseas and you risk them saying they never got it because you cannot get a return authorization.

Tried to file dispute with credit card company and they told me I had to send it back across seas. I think Capitol One is in cahoots.

I'm dumping my credit card also.It's all a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jns Pets Return Policy
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #679358

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jns Pets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2015 #1037512

I have also been trying to reach them....it IS a joke!!!! only I am NOT laughing. So I may as well forget getting my 285.00 order, not to mention wanting to change the dosage. If there's a rip off out there.....I'M sure to fall victim to it AGAIN....They will definitely hear from me one way or another!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jns Pets. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jns Pets.
Filing a new complaint about