They don't tell you where the meds are coming from because it is not from the USA.They will not answer phone calls.

I waited over 2 hours to have my call answered in the order it was received. They never returned my call at the number they ask you to leave your name and number and the support email is a joke. They NEVER contact you. You cannot return your product unless you mail it back overseas and you risk them saying they never got it because you cannot get a return authorization.

Tried to file dispute with credit card company and they told me I had to send it back across seas. I think Capitol One is in cahoots.

I'm dumping my credit card also.It's all a scam.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jns pets return policy from Jns Pets and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $157 and wants Jns Pets to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ignoring my repeated requests. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jns Pets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jns Pets?

Comments

I have also been trying to reach them....it IS a joke!!!!only I am NOT laughing.

So I may as well forget getting my 285.00 order, not to mention wanting to change the dosage.If there's a rip off out there.....I'M sure to fall victim to it AGAIN....They will definitely hear from me one way or another!!